More From Elizabeth Wurtzel
- "Age is a terrible avenger. The lessons of life give you so much to work with, but by the time you’ve got all this great wisdom, you don’t get to be young anymore."
- "In life, single women are the most vulnerable adults. In movies, they are given imaginary power."
- "Sometimes I wish that there were a way to let people know that just because I live in a world without rules, and in a life that is lawless, doesn’t mean that it doesn’t hurt so bad the morning after."
More In Imagination
- "In this drawing we just let our imagination run wild. We visualized Superman toys, games, and a radio show – that was before TV – and Superman movies. We even visualized Superman billboards. And it’s all come true."― Joe Shuster
- "Then I decided to draw from and on my own imagination, and everything came out perfect."― Jack Prelutsky
- "And here’s the fact: the fact is it doesn’t solve the problem. First of all, if you taxed these people at 100 percent, basically next year you said, ‘Look, every penny you make next year the government’s going to take it from you,’ it still doesn’t solve the debt."― Marco Rubio