More From Elizabeth Wurtzel
- "Age is a terrible avenger. The lessons of life give you so much to work with, but by the time you’ve got all this great wisdom, you don’t get to be young anymore."
- "It was just very interesting to me that certain types of women inspire people’s imagination, and all of them were very difficult women."
- "Sometimes I wish that there were a way to let people know that just because I live in a world without rules, and in a life that is lawless, doesn’t mean that it doesn’t hurt so bad the morning after."
More In Imagination
- "Vision – It reaches beyond the thing that is, into the conception of what can be. Imagination gives you the picture. Vision gives you the impulse to make the picture your own."― Robert Collier
- "The four cornerstones of character on which the structure of this nation was built are: Initiative, Imagination, Individuality and Independence."― Eddie Rickenbacker
- "It’s just a way of trying to get to a third thing that’s not particular to any quote-unquote genre. It’s been great for me; it’s really opened me up and gotten me to use that part of my imagination. It’s very scary in a lot of ways, and just as exciting."― Charlie Hunter