More From Elizabeth Warren
- "You built a factory out there, good for you. But I want to be clear. You moved your goods to market on the roads that the rest of us paid for. You hired workers that the rest of us paid to educate. You were safe in your factory because of police forces and fire forces that the rest of us paid for."
- "President Obama believes in a country where we invest in education, in roads and bridges, in science, and in the future so we can create new opportunities so the next kid can make it big and the kid afer that and the kid after that, that’s what President Obama believes."
More In Mom
- "They wrapped her up like a baby burrito to show to Mom. Here were a mother and her daughter and I love them both so much. I couldn’t wait for Courtney to come to the hospital so I could have all my women together."― Al Roker
- "I did learn that it was the greatest thing in the world to respect yourself. Respect other people."― Little Milton
- "Computing is not about computers any more. It is about living."― Nicholas Negroponte