More From Elizabeth Gilbert
- "I don’t hate humanity and I’m not interested in people who do. Although, it’s funny, actually, some of my favorite writers really do. Like Martin Amis. My dirty secret. ‘London Fields’ is one of my favorite books ever. And it’s indefensible! But he’s so funny… I forgive him everything."
- "Mine is just a simple old human story – of one person trying, with great rigor and discipline, to comprehend her personal relationship with divinity."
- "My career started young and I was really ambitious, and then I had success and I hung out with people who were much older. I think I might have been temporally misplaced, so I thought I was 40. It was a premature midlife crisis."
More In Wedding
- "It was God who made me so beautiful. If I weren’t, then I’d be a teacher."― Linda Evangelista
- "When I auditioned for ‘Wedding Crashers,’ the producers had never seen any of my other work except for Bond. I got ‘Wedding Crashers’ partly because I was a Bond girl."― Jane Seymour
- "The Wedding March always reminds me of the music played when soldiers go into battle."― Heinrich Heine