More From Elizabeth Gilbert
- "And we have a little herb garden, which survived the winter thanks to global warming. It makes me feel like a cool, old Italian housewife, that I kept my rosemary alive outside all winter."
- "I feel like there are women who are genuinely born to be mothers, and women who are born to be aunties, and women who really probably not should be allowed near children. The tragedy that happens is when any one of those women ends up in the wrong category."
- "What I think is amazing is not that 85% of people who get married under the age of 25 get divorced, it’s that 15% of them stay together. How did they manage to pull that off? You almost can’t wait too long. It’s the single simplest measure to predict divorce."
More In Famous
- "It is more interesting to be compared to someone famous, because it lets you gauge what perceptions people have about your appearance."― Arthur Smith
- "Trust me, sunscreen is so, so, so important and so I always wear sunscreen, but I still get really tan."― Lea Michele
- "I love being famous. It validates that I have something to say."― Richard Lewis