More From Elizabeth Edwards
- "A positive attitude is not going to save you. What it’s going to do is, everyday, between now and the day you die, whether that’s a short time from now or a long time from now, that every day, you’re going to actually live."
- "A lot of people have great hope, and a lot of people who have great hope live. And, some of them who have great hope die. So it’s not that hope is going to save you."
- "We were never a family that had a lot. We had enough, but not a lot."
More In Family
- "I think it’s been a little difficult at times for the audience, because they’ve told me they see me as a family member. So to see your little sister sing about sex… I think they are pretty used to it now."― Janet Jackson
- "My goals have changed throughout my life. At one time it was winning awards, selling out concert dates, selling more albums than anyone else. Now, my goals are to see my grandchildren grown, live a long and healthy life with my family and friends and travel the world."― Reba McEntire
- "Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they’re eating sandwiches."― Jim Carrey