More From Elizabeth Edwards
- "It’s just a part of our nature to hope."
- "You have to have enough respect for other human beings to leave their lives alone. If you admire that life, build it for yourself. Don’t just try to come in and take somebody else’s life."
- "The days of our lives, for all of us, are numbered. We know that. And yes, there are certainly times when we aren’t able to muster as much strength and patience as we would like. It’s called being human."
More In Family
- "I haven’t traditionally been a family entertainer."― David Walliams
- "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."― Douglas Adams
- "Courage conquers all things: it even gives strength to the body."― Ovid