More From Eliza Dushku
- "If I wasn’t doing this, I’d be in school studying political science or socioeconomic something. I love visiting different cultures and finding out how they make up a society."
- "My parents divorced when I was born, and my mother is a political science professor, like a feminist Mormon, which is sort of an oxymoron."
- "Go big or go home. Because it’s true. What do you have to lose?"
More In Cool
- "We tried to have diplomas without learning, we tried to have jobs without work, we tried to have houses without savings, we tried to have government without responsibility."― Newt Gingrich
- "Smallness in a great man seems smaller by its disproportion with all the rest."― Victor Hugo
- "Don’t change on me. Don’t extort me unless you intend to do it forever."― Tupac Shakur