More From Eliza Dushku
- "I was raised in Boston by three older brothers and a very strong and empowering single mom."
- "There is definitely something sexy about a girl with an attitude and a pair of leather pants."
- "Each year, I say I’m going to go to school next year. It’s inevitable that I’ll end up getting my education."
More In Cool
- "As far as thinking about death and murder and various ways of killing people and how people die… I probably have the most twisted mind in Slayer."― Tom Araya
- "The public is not to see where power lies, how it shapes policy, and for what ends. Rather, people are to hate and fear one another."― Noam Chomsky
- "My dad was kind of a pool shark and had a Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin thing going on. I’ve always been fascinated by the fifties because of him. There was a hip, cool, anything-goes atmosphere back then, but looking good was still a priority."― Dylan McDermott