More From Eliza Dushku
- "I was raised in Boston by three older brothers and a very strong and empowering single mom."
- "My mom is this liberal, feminist, Mormon powerhouse. I just love her to death."
- "We didn’t have a TV in the living room and all my friends thought we were kind of weird. When they’d come over, my mom wanted to talk to them about current events."
More In Cool
- "I never felt cool growing up. I was a bit of an outsider, but I discovered theatre very early on, which got me through."― Eric McCormack
- "It’s really kind of cool to have solar panels on your roof."― Bill Gates
- "I am always looking for a cool tee shirt; maybe one with a rock band or an old advertisement."― Bridget Hall