More From Elisha Cuthbert
- "Some of the things I’ve seen a lot of my female-actress friends who are relatively famous receive – I’ve seen some hideous things. Like some really, really bad things… like, the FBI should be contacted immediately."
- "I have lots of records, quite a collection, actually, that I stole from my mom. I have the original ‘Thriller’ album and I have a really great ‘Elton John’s Greatest Hits,’ and I also have a N.E.R.D. album. Records sound more original. They have more edge."
- "When I was 20, I thought I was 30 – but I was so far from it. When you’re young, you want everything to happen now. As you mature, you can look back and see all the great things you achieved with time and patience."
More In Amazing
- "My dream car would be a Maserati. That would be amazing."― Jordana Brewster
- "Well, what I love about ’80s rock music is the amazing, fantastic melodies."― Julianne Hough
- "I’ve performed in Auburn Hills, at The Palace, so I haven’t really been in downtown Detroit, but I’ve been able to be here, and I can really see, what the city was. Like, I can feel why Motown started here and how amazing it was."― Jordin Sparks