More From Elisha Cuthbert
- "I’m a regular Canadian girl. I enjoy staying home. In the summer I’ve got a garden. I’m very much a homebody, a normal, family-oriented girl. But I do have this other incredible side of my life that involves acting and traveling."
- "Some of the things I’ve seen a lot of my female-actress friends who are relatively famous receive – I’ve seen some hideous things. Like some really, really bad things… like, the FBI should be contacted immediately."
- "I have lots of records, quite a collection, actually, that I stole from my mom. I have the original ‘Thriller’ album and I have a really great ‘Elton John’s Greatest Hits,’ and I also have a N.E.R.D. album. Records sound more original. They have more edge."
More In Amazing
- "Voice-acting, on the fun meter, is off the scale. You show up, you don’t have to be all primped up, or dressed up. And you get to work with some amazing people, and goof off for four hours."― Jason Marsden
- "Dick Van Dyke was my first idol. He’s an amazing physical comedian, like a classic clown, but also very smart and not afraid to show vulnerability."― Douglas Wood
- "Giving birth was the most amazing thing I’ve ever done. I’d been living in a Third World country, and I said, ‘I’m going to just squat behind a tree.’ I basically did that but in a chair in my living room. I didn’t want a sterile hospital room. I didn’t want doctors. I had a midwife."― Carolyn Murphy