More From Elisha Cuthbert
- "I do believe that when you know better, you do better. You know what was wrong about the last relationship, and hopefully you will do better the next time."
- "Life is funny and it is interesting how we make it as serious as possible."
- "I’m a regular Canadian girl. I enjoy staying home. In the summer I’ve got a garden. I’m very much a homebody, a normal, family-oriented girl. But I do have this other incredible side of my life that involves acting and traveling."
More In Amazing
- "I hate the stereotype of the pitfalls of the child actor. There are so many amazing examples – Natalie Portman, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jodie Foster, Drew Barrymore – of people who have made it through."― Jamie Bell
- "With the song ‘This Christmas’ I wanted to do something that was kind of different. I mean, Donny Hathaway is an amazing artist. So I wanted to bring my flavor to the song so when people over the age of 45 or 50 hear it they’ll be like ‘OK, he did his thing with that record.’ It’s like I can appeal to everybody and not just a younger demographic."― Chris Brown
- "My whole family actually, but my parents. I had such a normal and amazing childhood. I’ve been so lucky. My parents are cool and normal. They don’t talk about the business and I still have stuff to do at their house."― Kaley Cuoco