More From Elisabeth Shue
- "Everyone at ‘CSI’ has been so great to work with, and so great in terms of scheduling. There’s a real feeling of family on that set… I’ve grown to have so much respect for the cast and crew – they’re been together so many years and still care about the show and each other."
- "I want to be involved with young people in some way. Teenagers. Because that’s the most vulnerable time. I have a fantasy of becoming a teacher one day."
- "I see myself at a certain age as not being able to play the kind of parts that would keep me stimulated, and I can’t imagine my life ending professionally the moment that I’ve got to go to the plastic surgeon and have my face rearranged."
More In Experience
- "Well, in some ways I had sort of the opposite experience of other people that are sort of dreaming of being in a rock band. I was dreaming of like corporate lunches and just like, and I’m not really joking. Like the whole idea to me was really appealing."― Carrie Brownstein
- "Experience has taught me how important it is to just keep going, focusing on running fast and relaxed. Eventually it passes and the flow returns. It’s part of racing."― Frank Shorter
- "I’ve never had issues with popularity. I was always a popular guy… I’ve always had friends and loved ones and everything, so it wasn’t like, ‘Oh man, I gotta fill some void that was left by high school.’ I had a great high-school experience."― Jonah Hill