More From Elisabeth Shue
- "People love to talk about how the ’70s are the only time they made movies about characters, and adult movies, and complicated people. But in the ’80s, they got away with some of those too."
- "After three major movies, I was like, ‘Oh, I guess you’re supposed to get a publicist?’ Girls that are in the business now that are successful are more savvy."
- "I want to be involved with young people in some way. Teenagers. Because that’s the most vulnerable time. I have a fantasy of becoming a teacher one day."
More In Experience
- "Any experience can be transformed into something of value."― Vash Young
- "If it’s great stuff, the people who consume it are nourished. It’s a positive force."― Manuel Puig
- "I remember when I was 33 or 34, it was devastating because I realized I wasn’t a kid anymore. The great thing about 40 was that I really felt like I had life experience and knew what I was doing now."― Jennifer Lopez