More From Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- "Those who have the strength and the love to sit with a dying patient in the silence that goes beyond words will know that this moment is neither frightening nor painful, but a peaceful cessation of the functioning of the body."
- "Live, so you do not have to look back and say: ‘God, how I have wasted my life.’"
- "I didn’t fully realize it at the time, but the goal of my life was profoundly molded by this experience – to help produce, in the next generation, more Mother Teresas and less Hitlers."
More In Time
- "The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining."― John F. Kennedy
- "Life isn’t like a book. Life isn’t logical or sensible or orderly. Life is a mess most of the time. And theology must be lived in the midst of that mess."― Charles Caleb Colton
- "You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on."― George W. Bush