More From Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- "Should you shield the canyons from the windstorms you would never see the true beauty of their carvings."
- "Watching a peaceful death of a human being reminds us of a falling star; one of a million lights in a vast sky that flares up for a brief moment only to disappear into the endless night forever."
- "It is not the end of the physical body that should worry us. Rather, our concern must be to live while we’re alive – to release our inner selves from the spiritual death that comes with living behind a facade designed to conform to external definitions of who and what we are."
More In Time
- "Manners require time, and nothing is more vulgar than haste."― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock."― Sigmund Freud
- "Circumstances cause us to act the way we do. We should always bear this in mind before judging the actions of others. I realized this from the start during World War II."― Thor Heyerdahl