More From Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- "I’ve told my children that when I die, to release balloons in the sky to celebrate that I graduated. For me, death is a graduation."
- "Should you shield the canyons from the windstorms you would never see the true beauty of their carvings."
- "For those who seek to understand it, death is a highly creative force. The highest spiritual values of life can originate from the thought and study of death."
More In Life
- "I don’t believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don’t judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free."― Angelina Jolie
- "The person lives twice who lives the first life well."― Robert Herrick
- "Football is like life – it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority."― Vince Lombardi