More From Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- "We need to teach the next generation of children from day one that they are responsible for their lives. Mankind’s greatest gift, also its greatest curse, is that we have free choice. We can make our choices built from love or from fear."
- "The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well."
- "People are like stained – glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within."
More In Life
- "Being taken for granted can be a compliment. It means that you’ve become a comfortable, trusted element in another person’s life."― Joyce Brothers
- "I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back."― Maya Angelou
- "This life is worth living, we can say, since it is what we make it."― William James