More From Eli Wallach
- "I’ve learned that life is very tricky business: Each person needs to find what they want to do in life and not be dissuaded when people question them."
- "My wife says that stage acting is like being on a tightrope with no net, and being in the movies, there is a net – because you stop and go over it again. It’s very technical and mechanical. On stage you’re on your own."
- "This country has a complex about age. It’s unbelievable. If you’re over thirty, you’ve had it in this country."
More In Experience
- "In the past goodness was always a collective experience. Then goodness became privatised."― Edward Bond
- "Taste every fruit of every tree in the garden at least once. It is an insult to creation not to experience it fully. Temperance is wickedness."― Stephen Fry
- "I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things he fears to do, provided he keeps doing them until he gets a record of successful experience behind him."― Eleanor Roosevelt