More From Eli Wallach
- "This country has a complex about age. It’s unbelievable. If you’re over thirty, you’ve had it in this country."
- "My wife says that stage acting is like being on a tightrope with no net, and being in the movies, there is a net – because you stop and go over it again. It’s very technical and mechanical. On stage you’re on your own."
- "I’d come out of the army after five years as a medic. I was a medical administrator and we ran hospitals, and I was a Captain in the army at the end, in 1945."
More In Experience
- "In spite of his practical ability, some of his experience had petrified into maxims and quotations."― George Eliot
- "Experience has shown how deeply the seeds of war are planted by economic rivalry and social injustice."― Harry S. Truman
- "Fame will go by and, so long, I’ve had you, fame. If it goes by, I’ve always known it was fickle. So at least it’s something I experience, but that’s not where I live."― Marilyn Monroe