More From Eli Wallach
- "My wife says that stage acting is like being on a tightrope with no net, and being in the movies, there is a net – because you stop and go over it again. It’s very technical and mechanical. On stage you’re on your own."
- "This country has a complex about age. It’s unbelievable. If you’re over thirty, you’ve had it in this country."
- "I’ve learned that life is very tricky business: Each person needs to find what they want to do in life and not be dissuaded when people question them."
More In Experience
- "I think a painting should include more experience than simply intended statement."― Jasper Johns
- "I’ve had a fair amount of experience with snakes, and I find them to be pretty honest in terms of how you read their body language and emotions. They’ll tell you when they’re grumpy. They’ll tell you when they’re okay."― Dominic Monaghan
- "I believe, in a funny way, the job of the novelist is to be out there on the fringes and speaking for an experience that has not really been spoken for."― Donna Tartt