More From Eli Wallach
- "I’d come out of the army after five years as a medic. I was a medical administrator and we ran hospitals, and I was a Captain in the army at the end, in 1945."
- "I’ve learned that life is very tricky business: Each person needs to find what they want to do in life and not be dissuaded when people question them."
- "This country has a complex about age. It’s unbelievable. If you’re over thirty, you’ve had it in this country."
More In Experience
- "It has always amazed me how tax cuts don’t work until they take effect. Mr. Obama’s experience with deferred tax rate increases will be the reverse. The economy will collapse in 2011."― Arthur Laffer
- "Sometimes when we weep in the movies we weep for ourselves or for a life unlived. Or we even go to the movies because we want to resist the emotion that’s there in front of us. I think there is always a catharsis that I look for and that makes the movie experience worthwhile."― Edward Zwick
- "Experience is one thing you can’t get for nothing."― Oscar Wilde