More From Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Too often the great decisions are originated and given form in bodies made up wholly of men, or so completely dominated by them that whatever of special value women have to offer is shunted aside without expression."
- "Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give."
- "Friendship with ones self is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world."
More In Courage
- "To persevere, trusting in what hopes he has, is courage in a man."― Euripides
- "Their lives have been largely defined by failure and you would think the prospect of marriage, which is supposed to be bountiful and hopeful, it’s just really another kind of tangential thing in his life."― Thomas Haden Church
- "Believers, look up – take courage. The angels are nearer than you think."― Billy Graham