More From Elayne Boosler
- "The Vatican is against surrogate mothers. Good thing they didn’t have that rule when Jesus was born."
- "I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
- "When the sun comes up, I have morals again."
More In Men
- "Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more."― James Thurber
- "There are only two kinds of men: the righteous who think they are sinners and the sinners who think they are righteous."― Blaise Pascal
- "Men can starve from a lack of self-realization as much as they can from a lack of bread."― Richard Wright