More From Elayne Boosler
- "Ever notice that Soup for One is eight aisles away from Party Mix?"
- "I am thankful the most important key in history was invented. It’s not the key to your house, your car, your boat, your safety deposit box, your bike lock or your private community. It’s the key to order, sanity, and peace of mind. The key is ‘Delete.’"
- "I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
More In Mom
- "I just got my phone back yesterday. My mom had it for two days. I was supposed to read a book and I really wanted to play Call Of Duty."― Chloe Moretz
- "I must admit, even though I’m the product of two Jewish parents, I think the Irish temper got in there somewhere, so I’m going to check Mom’s genealogy."― Harvey Weinstein
- "Mothers send strips to daughters to make a point. Daughters smack strips down on the breakfast table to make a point. My own mom sometimes cuts a strip out and sends it to me to make sure I understand her."― Cathy Guisewite