More From Elayne Boosler
- "When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It’s a whole different way of thinking."
- "When the sun comes up, I have morals again."
- "I am thankful the most important key in history was invented. It’s not the key to your house, your car, your boat, your safety deposit box, your bike lock or your private community. It’s the key to order, sanity, and peace of mind. The key is ‘Delete.’"
More In Mom
- "I’ve always wanted to be a mom at 23, 24ish, ever since I was a little girl. I’m right on schedule."― Brandy Norwood
- "Things have gone beyond my wildest expectations and dreams, and I feel like I’ve been given so many blessings in my life, between my friendship with the guys in the band, our wonderful audience, being able to play this music, and then my family."― Trey Anastasio
- "My mom was sarcastic about men. She would tell me Adam was the rough draft and Eve was the final product. She was a feminist minister, an earth mom who wore a bra only on Sundays."― Daphne Zuniga