More From Elayne Boosler
- "I’ve never been married, but I tell people I’m divorced so they won’t think something’s wrong with me."
- "When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It’s a whole different way of thinking."
- "I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
More In Mom
- "Now that I’ve got some films under my belt, I have the courage of my convictions regarding acting. It gives me a leg to stand on."― Mira Sorvino
- "There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness."― Maria Mitchell
- "My parents are wonderful, and I’m really lucky – but my mom has always been almost exclusively a right-brained person. She goes completely on her feelings of things, on her intuition, and so she instilled that in my brothers and I."― Brandon Boyd