More From Elayne Boosler
- "I am thankful that geniuses and artists and good people, no matter how hard it is, will eventually be recognized. I am doubly thankful that also goes for idiots."
- "When the sun comes up, I have morals again."
- "I am thankful I was born in America, although if I gain any more weight the burqa thing may start to seem like a good idea to me. See? Another plus about America, you can always find some food."
More In Mom
- "The unutterable violence of the Holocaust shook our confidence in the possibility of telling any story of faith at all."― Timothy Radcliffe
- "I begged my mom to let me start skating."― Debi Thomas
- "I made some truly awful movies. ‘Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot’ was the worst. If you ever want someone to confess to murder just make him or her sit through that film. They will confess to anything after 15 minutes."― Sylvester Stallone