More From Elayne Boosler
- "When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It’s a whole different way of thinking."
- "I am thankful that geniuses and artists and good people, no matter how hard it is, will eventually be recognized. I am doubly thankful that also goes for idiots."
- "Ever notice that Soup for One is eight aisles away from Party Mix?"
More In Food
- "Language is like songs, like food, like dance-it is the expression of what we think."― Holly Near
- "When I took command in Vietnam, I gave great emphasis to food and medical care – and to the mail."― William Westmoreland
- "Corn is the leading food and feed crop of the United States in geographic range of production, acreage, and quantity of product. The vital importance of a large acreage of this crop, properly cared for, therefore, is obvious."― David F. Houston