More From Edwin Louis Cole
- "Men tend to feel threatened; women tend to feel guilty."
- "Reasonable men adapt to the world around them; unreasonable men make the world adapt to them. The world is changed by unreasonable men."
- "Your best friend and worst enemy are both in this room right now. It’s not your neighbor right or left – and it’s not God or the devil – it’s you."
More In Society
- "And at that point, I think my experience in covering the subject helped me. I think editors felt comfortable with the idea of me telling this story because I had demonstrated that I know this business pretty well."― Laura Hillenbrand
- "How many of you have broken no laws this month? That’s the kind of society I want to build. I want a guarantee – with physics and mathematics, not with laws – that we can give ourselves real privacy of personal communications."― John Gilmore
- "For too long in this society, we have celebrated unrestrained individualism over common community."― Joe Biden