More From Edward Tufte
- "Beautiful Evidence is about the theory and practice of analytical design."
- "The minimum we should hope for with any display technology is that it should do no harm."
- "I do believe that there are some universal cognitive tasks that are deep and profound – indeed, so deep and profound that it is worthwhile to understand them in order to design our displays in accord with those tasks."
More In Beauty
- "The real beauty of it – key to my life was playing key chords on a banjo. For somebody else it may be a golf club that mom and dad put in their hands or a baseball or ballet lessons. Real gift to give to me and put it in writing."― Vince Gill
- "It is not so much for its beauty that the forest makes a claim upon men’s hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air that emanation from old trees, that so wonderfully changes and renews a weary spirit."― Robert Louis Stevenson
- "I played with the same band for years and years and there’s a beauty to having one solid core that you keep exploring. On the other hand, it’s nice to throw yourself in different situations where you find out things about your own resources."― Grant-Lee Phillips