More From Edward Norton
- "I just love movies."
- "I’ve always thought of acting as more of an exercise in empathy, which is not to be confused with sympathy. You’re trying to get inside a certain emotional reality or motivational reality and try to figure out what that’s about so you can represent it."
- "Just because you’ve made a couple movies, you’ve done some good movies, you’ve been nominated for some Academy Awards, whatever, nobody’s entitled. It’s a business. If they don’t see it, I can think they’re wrong, but I’m not entitled to a $15 million budget to make a film."
More In Relationship
- "I would say 90 percent of Christians do not have a worldview, in other words a view of the world, based on the Scripture and a relationship with God."― Josh McDowell
- "The relationship between Israel and the United States is a bond of – it’s just a very powerful bond. It was, it is, and will be and will continue to be."― Benjamin Netanyahu
- "I’ve thought about it, not a lot, but I thought my relationship with Congress – the Democrats and Republicans – would help me get some things done. Not everything, but at least they’d be willing to try."― Bob Dole