More From Edward Norton
- "I grew up on the golden age of children’s TV."
- "Just because you’ve made a couple movies, you’ve done some good movies, you’ve been nominated for some Academy Awards, whatever, nobody’s entitled. It’s a business. If they don’t see it, I can think they’re wrong, but I’m not entitled to a $15 million budget to make a film."
- "I’m not particularly precious about the theatrical experience any more."
More In Experience
- "Acting is a very personal process. It has to do with expressing your own personality, and discovering the character you’re playing through your own experience – so we’re all different."― Ian Mckellen
- "Wisdom stands at the turn in the road and calls upon us publicly, but we consider it false and despise its adherents."― Khalil Gibran
- "The questions which one asks oneself begin, at least, to illuminate the world, and become one’s key to the experience of others."― James A. Baldwin