More From Edward Kennedy
- "The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dreams shall never die."
- "There was no imminent threat. This was made up in Texas, announced in January to the Republican leadership that war was going to take place and was going to be good politically. This whole thing was a fraud."
- "Dad, I’m in some trouble. There’s been an accident and you’re going to hear all sorts of things about me from now on. Terrible things."
More In Politics
- "There’s a tradition in British intellectual life of mocking any non-political force that gets involved in politics, especially within the sphere of the arts and the theatre."― Harold Pinter
- "In politics, merit is rewarded by the possessor being raised, like a target, to a position to be fired at."― Christian Nestell Bovee
- "Magnanimity in politics is not seldom the truest wisdom; and a great empire and little minds go ill together."― Edmund Burke