More From Edward Abbey
- "Say what you like about my bloody murderous government,’ I says, ‘but don’t insult me poor bleedin’ country."
- "Belief in the supernatural reflects a failure of the imagination."
- "May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds."
More In Science
- "I believe that science fiction is as profound as you want it to be or it can be very simple entertainment, and I’m all for very simple entertainment. Every now and then we all need to come home, veg-out, watch something and not think too deeply about it. It’s what you want it to be. We tend to steer clear of being pedantic; it’s entertainment first, otherwise we’d be on a lecture circuit."― Joe Flanigan
- "I was a science fiction junkie for a long time."― William Hurt
- "There’s no doubt that scientific training helps many authors to write better science fiction. And yet, several of the very best were English majors who could not parse a differential equation to save their lives."― David Brin