More From Edward Abbey
- "Society is like a stew. If you don’t stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum floats to the top."
- "The tragedy of modern war is that the young men die fighting each other – instead of their real enemies back home in the capitals."
- "May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds."
More In Imagination
- "The travel writer seeks the world we have lost – the lost valleys of the imagination."― Alexander Graham Bell
- "The soul without imagination is what an observatory would be without a telescope."― Henry Ward Beecher
- "It takes great skill to tell a compelling story in under 60 seconds. These five directors have mastered the format, using their talent, craft and imagination to provide us with some of the most innovative filmmaking out there today."― Michael Apted