More From Edward Abbey
- "Society is like a stew. If you don’t stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum floats to the top."
- "Love implies anger. The man who is angered by nothing cares about nothing."
- "For myself I hold no preferences among flowers, so long as they are wild, free, spontaneous. Bricks to all greenhouses! Black thumb and cutworm to the potted plant!"
More In Imagination
- "Because I was starting out in my 20’s. I wanted to do it on my own. I didn’t want to use my dad or have people say I was using him."― Rosanne Cash
- "I love our shared island, our shared Ireland and its core decency. I love it for its imagination and its celebration of the endless possibilities for our people."― Michael D. Higgins
- "If they want to talk about aliens and anything like that… that’s part of the gift God gave us. That’s what makes life exciting. We’re pretty stuck, you know. What gives flight to our life is our imagination."― Michael Moriarty