More From Edmund Burke
- "Nothing turns out to be so oppressive and unjust as a feeble government."
- "People crushed by laws, have no hope but to evade power. If the laws are their enemies, they will be enemies to the law; and those who have most to hope and nothing to lose will always be dangerous."
- "Superstition is the religion of feeble minds."
More In Education
- "Education brings about opportunity, and in turn inspiration."― Bill Frist
- "You can’t stand for too many things. You can’t use the bully pulpit for too many things. So, I promise you, every day, I am going to talk about jobs, spending, and education."― Meg Whitman
- "Good education means learning to read, write and most importantly learn how to learn so that you can be whatever you want to be when you grow up."― Patty Murray