More From Edie Brickell
- "Becoming a mom made me more contentious about expressing my true taste."
- "A lot of the songs start with an image. I was sitting there playing the guitar and I pictured this old, dirty green car, with the window rolled down, in the hot, hot, hot Texas heat, and this beautiful woman I knew when I was a kid sitting behind the wheel, looking out at me."
- "My grandmother was the greatest cook in the world. She could just go in there, the whole kitchen would look like a tornado hit it and then she’d come out with the best food. Then she’d sit at the table and she wouldn’t eat!"
More In Famous
- "If any person wish to be idle, let them fall in love."― Ovid
- "When we were growing up our parents somehow made it clear that being famous was good. And I mistakenly thought that if I was famous then everyone would love me."― Ellen DeGeneres
- "I’ve had two proposals since I’ve been a widow. I am a wonderful catch, you know. I have a lot of money."― Ruth Rendell