More From Edie Brickell
- "My grandmother was the greatest cook in the world. She could just go in there, the whole kitchen would look like a tornado hit it and then she’d come out with the best food. Then she’d sit at the table and she wouldn’t eat!"
- "Becoming a mom made me more contentious about expressing my true taste."
- "I can make dressing – or stuffing. Y’all call it stuffing up here, we call it dressing down there. It’s really good dressing. That family recipe was passed on, and I love to make that."
More In Famous
- "Andy Warhol made fame more famous."― Fran Lebowitz
- "I don’t actually have a lot of discipline. I’ve worked hard at music. But I feel like you know, I felt like kind of natural at it. I always had a knack for it."― Norah Jones
- "Fame is something I think happens as a result of trying to do good work. If you’re trying to be famous, your work usually suffers."― Justin Theroux