More From Edie Brickell
- "I can make dressing – or stuffing. Y’all call it stuffing up here, we call it dressing down there. It’s really good dressing. That family recipe was passed on, and I love to make that."
- "No matter how famous and established they were or however blessed they were with great songs or long careers, if they lived alone, they lived alone. That’s not the way I wanted to live prior to the tour or after."
- "A lot of the songs start with an image. I was sitting there playing the guitar and I pictured this old, dirty green car, with the window rolled down, in the hot, hot, hot Texas heat, and this beautiful woman I knew when I was a kid sitting behind the wheel, looking out at me."
More In Food
- "Modern Orthodoxy has a highly positive attitude toward the State of Israel. Our Ultra-Orthodox brethren recognize only the Holy Land, but not the state."― Norman Lamm
- "Unless everyone grasps the importance of having only two children per couple, wars won’t be over just oil anymore, they will be over water and food."― Alexandra Paul
- "On this National Agriculture Day, when we all should be taking time to thank and pay tribute to America’s farmers, ranchers and their families who produce the food for our tables, we are finding those same people in dire need of our help and support."― Michael McCaul