More From Edie Brickell
- "Becoming a mom made me more contentious about expressing my true taste."
- "I can make dressing – or stuffing. Y’all call it stuffing up here, we call it dressing down there. It’s really good dressing. That family recipe was passed on, and I love to make that."
- "A lot of the songs start with an image. I was sitting there playing the guitar and I pictured this old, dirty green car, with the window rolled down, in the hot, hot, hot Texas heat, and this beautiful woman I knew when I was a kid sitting behind the wheel, looking out at me."
More In Food
- "Food is for eating, and good food is to be enjoyed… I think food is, actually, very beautiful in itself."― Delia Smith
- "Everyone would be healthier if they didn’t eat junk food."― Robert Atkins
- "It’s a funny thing, the less people have to live for, the less nerve they have to risk losing nothing."― Zooey Deschanel