More From Edie Brickell
- "I can make dressing – or stuffing. Y’all call it stuffing up here, we call it dressing down there. It’s really good dressing. That family recipe was passed on, and I love to make that."
- "Becoming a mom made me more contentious about expressing my true taste."
- "No matter how famous and established they were or however blessed they were with great songs or long careers, if they lived alone, they lived alone. That’s not the way I wanted to live prior to the tour or after."
More In Food
- "The agony of my feelings allowed me no respite; no incident occurred from which my rage and misery could not extract its food."― Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- "There are days when I literally have to eat 17 plates of food – it’s intense. It’s about moderation. You just need a few bites to get the gist of a dish."― Gail Simmons
- "I’ve been to therapists my whole life. I find the less attention I pay to food, the healthier I am. Any obsession is dangerous. And a whole country that’s obsessed with one thing, unless it’s, like, jeans, it’s very dangerous. Everyone’s obsessed right now with carbohydrates in this country. It’s ridiculous."― Christina Ricci