More From Edie Brickell
- "Becoming a mom made me more contentious about expressing my true taste."
- "A lot of the songs start with an image. I was sitting there playing the guitar and I pictured this old, dirty green car, with the window rolled down, in the hot, hot, hot Texas heat, and this beautiful woman I knew when I was a kid sitting behind the wheel, looking out at me."
- "No matter how famous and established they were or however blessed they were with great songs or long careers, if they lived alone, they lived alone. That’s not the way I wanted to live prior to the tour or after."
More In Food
- "I’m kind of obsessed with food. I like to eat."― Aziz Ansari
- "When I go to a restaurant, I eat three-quarters of the food in front of me. That cuts my calorie intake by 25 percent."― Bobby Flay
- "The worst food you’ll ever eat will probably be prepared by a ‘cook’ who calls himself a ‘chef.’ Mark my words."― Alton Brown