More From Edie Brickell
- "No matter how famous and established they were or however blessed they were with great songs or long careers, if they lived alone, they lived alone. That’s not the way I wanted to live prior to the tour or after."
- "A lot of the songs start with an image. I was sitting there playing the guitar and I pictured this old, dirty green car, with the window rolled down, in the hot, hot, hot Texas heat, and this beautiful woman I knew when I was a kid sitting behind the wheel, looking out at me."
- "My grandmother was the greatest cook in the world. She could just go in there, the whole kitchen would look like a tornado hit it and then she’d come out with the best food. Then she’d sit at the table and she wouldn’t eat!"
More In Food
- "Let’s keep the chemists over here and the food over here, that’s my feeling. What do I know? But that is a big aspect of fast food is their ability to artificially taint the colors and the smells and stuff to stimulate appetite."― Greg Kinnear
- "A doctor must work eighteen hours a day and seven days a week. If you cannot console yourself to this, get out of the profession."― Martin H. Fischer
- "There was still food rationing in England and life was difficult all through my 2 year stay in Oxford."― Sydney Brenner