More From Edie Brickell
- "No matter how famous and established they were or however blessed they were with great songs or long careers, if they lived alone, they lived alone. That’s not the way I wanted to live prior to the tour or after."
- "A lot of the songs start with an image. I was sitting there playing the guitar and I pictured this old, dirty green car, with the window rolled down, in the hot, hot, hot Texas heat, and this beautiful woman I knew when I was a kid sitting behind the wheel, looking out at me."
- "Becoming a mom made me more contentious about expressing my true taste."
More In Food
- "I’ve always liked Atlanta. And not just for the strip clubs, but the shopping and the food."― Jon Stewart
- "I am passionately interested in understanding how my country works. And if you want to know about this thing called the United States of America you have to know about the Civil War."― Ken Burns
- "I have the instruments, ideas, technology, computer techniques. We try to create or see something, which has not been known before – just to discover something together. This is always my dream."― Lennart Nilsson