More From Edie Brickell
- "My grandmother was the greatest cook in the world. She could just go in there, the whole kitchen would look like a tornado hit it and then she’d come out with the best food. Then she’d sit at the table and she wouldn’t eat!"
- "A lot of the songs start with an image. I was sitting there playing the guitar and I pictured this old, dirty green car, with the window rolled down, in the hot, hot, hot Texas heat, and this beautiful woman I knew when I was a kid sitting behind the wheel, looking out at me."
- "I can make dressing – or stuffing. Y’all call it stuffing up here, we call it dressing down there. It’s really good dressing. That family recipe was passed on, and I love to make that."
More In Mom
- "I don’t want to get home from work and wonder if I could have done better if I didn’t go out that night. What you’re doing is going to go on the big screen and go down in history."― Seann William Scott
- "I am excited to rise today to support National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day. This celebration honors the husband and wife business owner teams whose work helps drive the economy and fuel job growth."― Melissa Bean
- "If you just stay away from junk, and stick with what your mom taught you, you’re eating pretty healthy."― Sprague Grayden