More From Edgar Allan Poe
- "There is something in the unselfish and self-sacrificing love of a brute, which goes directly to the heart of him who has had frequent occasion to test the paltry friendship and gossamer fidelity of mere Man."
- "With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion."
- "The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"
More In Dreams
- "Life being what it is, one dreams of revenge."― Paul Gauguin
- "Dreams can become a reality when we possess a vision that is characterized by the willingness to work hard, a desire for excellence, and a belief in our right and our responsiblity to be equal members of society."― Janet Jackson
- "My mom started smoking when she was 11. She went to the hill next door to try her first cigarette. She set the entire hill on fire, but it didn’t deter her."― Loni Anderson