More From Eddie Vedder
- "No matter how good you are, at some point your kids are gonna have to create their own independence and think that Mom and Dad aren’t cool, just to establish themselves. That’s what adolescence is about. They’re gonna go through that no matter what."
- "If I’m not on tour or in the studio, I’m in nature somewhere, usually some kind of ocean. Playing music has afforded me that. It’s not lost on me that it’s a tremendous opportunity to be able to spend your life being surrounded by nature."
- "You know, rock stardom… I have a hard time discussing that because I don’t really accept it. It’s not really that tangible. What’s really bizarre is how it’s used as a thing – you know, ‘He’s the rock star of politics,’ ‘He’s the rock star of quarterbacks’ – like it’s the greatest thing in the world."
More In Power
- "What it lies in our power to do, it lies in our power not to do."― Aristotle
- "Men should think twice before making widow hood woman’s only path to power."― Gloria Steinem
- "Power acquired by violence is only a usurpation, and lasts only as long as the force of him who commands prevails over that of those who obey."― Denis Diderot