More From Eddie Vedder
- "No matter how good you are, at some point your kids are gonna have to create their own independence and think that Mom and Dad aren’t cool, just to establish themselves. That’s what adolescence is about. They’re gonna go through that no matter what."
- "The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself."
- "I think music is the greatest art form that exists, and I think people listen to music for different reasons, and it serves different purposes. Some of it is background music, and some of it is things that might affect a person’s day, if not their life, or change an attitude. The best songs are the ones that make you feel something."
More In Power
- "I don’t want to be all power and muscle."― Shawn Johnson
- "Never underestimate the power of the State to act out its own massive fantasies."― Don DeLillo
- "Give fools their gold, and knaves their power; let fortune’s bubbles rise and fall; who sows a field, or trains a flower, or plants a tree, is more than all."― John Greenleaf Whittier