More From Eddie Murphy
- "The four cornerstones of character on which the structure of this nation was built are: Initiative, Imagination, Individuality and Independence."
- "In a movie like this, the relationship between the two guys is crucial. It sinks or swims on how these two guys are together. I think we did a good job."
- "When Ted Williams was here, inducted into the Hall of Fame 37 years ago, he said he must have earned it, because he didn’t win it because of his friendship with the writers. I guess in that way, I’m proud to be in this company that way."
More In Courage
- "I think my mother… made it clear that you have to live life by your own terms and you have to not worry about what other people think and you have to have the courage to do the unexpected."― Caroline Kennedy
- "Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point."― C. S. Lewis
- "I emphasize… that the Harrimans showed great courage and loyalty and confidence in us, because three or four of us were really running the business, the day to day business."― Prescott Bush