More From Eddie Murphy
- "I had never been to a fashion show before going to the Burberry show last month. It was an extraordinary spectacle. I was incredibly green and had no idea what an undertaking it is. I also have a new respect for models because they are so close to the front row and must be so self-conscious."
- "And you can’t complain about kissing Emma Watson. Isn’t that what everyone in the world wants to do? I’ve known Emma for a few years. She’s this amazing capacity of young and vibrant and brilliant, but also a bright, intelligent old soul."
- "When Ted Williams was here, inducted into the Hall of Fame 37 years ago, he said he must have earned it, because he didn’t win it because of his friendship with the writers. I guess in that way, I’m proud to be in this company that way."
More In Courage
- "Music is the greatest communication in the world. Even if people don’t understand the language that you’re singing in, they still know good music when they hear it."― Lou Rawls
- "To persevere, trusting in what hopes he has, is courage in a man."― Euripides
- "Wisdom, prudence, forethought, these are essential. But not second to these that noble courage which adventures the right, and leaves the consequences to God."― Robert Dale Owen