More From Eddie Murphy
- "I always try to describe making movies like summer camp, or some holiday where you spend all day, every day with a new group of people whom you kind of love and then never see again."
- "When Ted Williams was here, inducted into the Hall of Fame 37 years ago, he said he must have earned it, because he didn’t win it because of his friendship with the writers. I guess in that way, I’m proud to be in this company that way."
- "I had never been to a fashion show before going to the Burberry show last month. It was an extraordinary spectacle. I was incredibly green and had no idea what an undertaking it is. I also have a new respect for models because they are so close to the front row and must be so self-conscious."
More In Courage
- "The golden rule for every business man is this: ‘Put yourself in your customer’s place.’"― Orison Swett Marden
- "Being in control of your life and having realistic expectations about your day-to-day challenges are the keys to stress management, which is perhaps the most important ingredient to living a happy, healthy and rewarding life."― Marilu Henner
- "Courage is often lack of insight, whereas cowardice in many cases is based on good information."― Peter Ustinov