More From Eddie Murphy
- "The four cornerstones of character on which the structure of this nation was built are: Initiative, Imagination, Individuality and Independence."
- "And you can’t complain about kissing Emma Watson. Isn’t that what everyone in the world wants to do? I’ve known Emma for a few years. She’s this amazing capacity of young and vibrant and brilliant, but also a bright, intelligent old soul."
- "And, you know, you try and preach to them there’s more to this game than just walking up to home plate, swinging the bat, fielding a ground ball. There’s some dedication in it, some love you’ve got to put into this work."
More In Courage
- "Throughout the history of our young nation, we have seen our military go bravely into battle, armed with courage and willing to make the ultimate sacrifice."― John M. McHugh
- "My family makes these vinegars – out of everything from grapes to peaches and cherries. We go through the whole process with the giant vat and drainer, label them, and give them as Christmas presents."― Mario Batali
- "No man in the world has more courage than the man who can stop after eating one peanut."― Channing Pollock