More From Eddie Marsan
- "What I love about the East End is that there’s a great perseverance, determination and courage. What I dislike about it is that there is sometimes a celebration of ignorance."
- "When you’re the youngest and the only boy, you get spoilt but you get told you’re spoilt so you don’t get to enjoy it very much. I was the only man in the house because my parents divorced and my dad moved away when I was 13."
More In Imagination
- "No matter how mistaken Communist ideas may be, the experience and knowledge gained by trying them out have given a tremendous impetus to thought and imagination."― Anne Sullivan Macy
- "The first piece of music that captured my imagination was probably Ray Charles Live At Newport."― Van Morrison
- "The capacity you’re thinking of is imagination; without it there can be no understanding, indeed no fiction."― William Trevor