More From Eddie Marsan
- "What I love about the East End is that there’s a great perseverance, determination and courage. What I dislike about it is that there is sometimes a celebration of ignorance."
- "When you’re the youngest and the only boy, you get spoilt but you get told you’re spoilt so you don’t get to enjoy it very much. I was the only man in the house because my parents divorced and my dad moved away when I was 13."
More In Imagination
- "I think my securities far outweigh my insecurities. I am not nearly as afraid of myself and my imagination as I used to be."― Billy Connolly
- "Grant that the true organ with which the beautiful is apprehended is the imagination, and it follows that all arts are likely to affect the feelings indirectly."― Eduard Hanslick
- "I want to kick-start your imagination and let you discover the places it can take you."― Terry Brooks