More From Eddie Marsan
- "When you’re the youngest and the only boy, you get spoilt but you get told you’re spoilt so you don’t get to enjoy it very much. I was the only man in the house because my parents divorced and my dad moved away when I was 13."
- "What I love about the East End is that there’s a great perseverance, determination and courage. What I dislike about it is that there is sometimes a celebration of ignorance."
More In Imagination
- "My greatest strength as a child, I realize now, was my imagination. While every other kid was reading and writing, I had seven whole hours a day to practice my imagination. When do you get that space in your life, ever?"― Barbara Corcoran
- "I have a very vivid imagination."― Janice Dickinson
- "All good criticism should be judged the way art is. You shouldn’t read it the way you read history or science."― Leslie Fiedler