More From Ed Westwick
- "I don’t come from a famous family and don’t have this detachment from everyday people and everyday life. I’m just doing my job and the attention that comes with it is part of the territory."
- "I can pretty much live without fast food. I haven’t eaten McDonald’s in so long, but it’s okay."
- "I think gardens are fantastic, and I’d love to draw and design and stuff like that. I love just planting flowers during the summer. There’s something very humble about it, and natural and beautiful."
More In Poetry
- "The office of poetry is not to make us think accurately, but feel truly."― Frederick William Robertson
- "I’d never really been content with just churning out these slim volumes every three or four years. I’ve always tried to think of poetry as an active ingredient in the language rather than just something that appears between the covers of thin books."― Simon Armitage
- "To feel most beautifully alive means to be reading something beautiful, ready always to apprehend in the flow of language the sudden flash of poetry."― John Andrew Holmes