More From Ed Smith
- "So I’m a young boy in the 1940s growing up, seeing Ralph Bunche on a regular basis, seeing Duke Ellington on a regular basis. We know that these people are famous. They’re living in the same community as we live in. They go to the same stores and shops."
- "It seems every year, people make the resolution to exercise and lose weight and get in shape."
More In Dreams
- "There’s no one I trust in show business more than Sabrina Wind. She’s my eyes and ears when I can’t be there. She weighs in on everything, from scripts to sets to advertising."― Marc Cherry
- "Same-sex marriage is not the future."― Maggie Gallagher
- "It has been my observation that parents kill more dreams than anybody."― Spike Lee