More From Ed Smith
- "It seems every year, people make the resolution to exercise and lose weight and get in shape."
- "So I’m a young boy in the 1940s growing up, seeing Ralph Bunche on a regular basis, seeing Duke Ellington on a regular basis. We know that these people are famous. They’re living in the same community as we live in. They go to the same stores and shops."
More In Dreams
- "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."― J. K. Rowling
- "As soon as I became old enough to make my dreams my reality, I became a firm believer that the subconscious and the world outside of our flesh and blood is essentially the truth."― Melissa Auf der Maur
- "And they were writing scripts where Christine had hit the glass ceiling. And I always thought Christine would never hit the glass ceiling. I thought her dreams would take her. Maybe her dreams wouldn’t take her where she wanted, but she still had her dreams."― Sharon Gless