More From Ed Miliband
- "I don’t believe in God personally but I have great respect for those people who do and different people have different religious views in this country."
- "It’s really important to say this. Often the faith schools were founded before the state provided education. I want good education in this country so I’m not going to slag off faith schools. I think that it’s important that people of different backgrounds and different faiths go to school together and many faith schools do that."
- "The great thing is that whether we have faith or not, we are by and large very tolerant of people, whatever their particular view."
More In Equality
- "I think in New York we had respect and we would pretty much fill up the places where we went, but I never got the sense that we really were Number 1 here in New York among the Latin crowds."― Ruben Blades
- "It became clear to me in an instant that living a gay life without publicly acknowledging it is simply not enough to make any significant contribution to the immense work that lies ahead on the road to complete equality."― Zachary Quinto
- "The happiest part of a man’s life is what he passes lying awake in bed in the morning."― Samuel Johnson