More From Ed Miliband
- "It’s really important to say this. Often the faith schools were founded before the state provided education. I want good education in this country so I’m not going to slag off faith schools. I think that it’s important that people of different backgrounds and different faiths go to school together and many faith schools do that."
- "The great thing is that whether we have faith or not, we are by and large very tolerant of people, whatever their particular view."
- "The most important lesson of New Labour is this: Every time we made progress we did it by challenging the conventional wisdom."
More In Equality
- "I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit together at the table of brotherhood."― Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "Socialism values equality more than liberty."― Dennis Prager
- "The vision that the founding fathers had of rule of law and equality before the law and no one above the law, that is a very viable vision, but instead of that, we have quasi mob rule."― James Bovard