More From Ed Markey
- "The Brown decision promised that every child, regardless of the color of his or her skin, would have unequivocal access to quality education and an equal opportunity to pursue his/her dreams."
- "Education is not only a ladder of opportunity, but it is also an investment in our future."
- "The problem is, is that President Bush and the Republican leadership in the Congress have resisted attempts to increase dramatically our fuel economy standards over the last five years."
More In Car
- "Do right. Do your best. Treat others as you want to be treated."― Lou Holtz
- "And we turned off and 30 miles south they’re standing in the middle of our road blocking our way, stopped the car, got out, took us through the path in the woods, where the craft was on the ground."― Betty Hill
- "We go through the whole season working on next season’s car and developing the car and making sure we fit in the car and all that sort of stuff. And we obviously give ideas of what we would hope next year’s car would have even if it’s small things like buttons on the steering wheel and different positions and whatever."― Jenson Button