More From Ed Markey
- "The Brown decision promised that every child, regardless of the color of his or her skin, would have unequivocal access to quality education and an equal opportunity to pursue his/her dreams."
- "We know that al Qaeda is seeking radioactive materials and technology to launch a devastating attack, and that hundreds of radioactive sources have been lost or stolen in the U.S. and around the world."
- "Education is not only a ladder of opportunity, but it is also an investment in our future."
More In Car
- "I admit to wasting my life messing around with fast cars and motorcycles."― Brock Yates
- "Well, honey, I had the million dollar houses, I had the car, I had the horse, I had the barn; I had everything. Was I set free? I didn’t even know what that meant."― Taylor Dayne
- "I forgive my mom for being a psycho and my dad for being a loser."― Nikki Sixx