More From Ed Markey
- "We know that al Qaeda is seeking radioactive materials and technology to launch a devastating attack, and that hundreds of radioactive sources have been lost or stolen in the U.S. and around the world."
- "Scientists at MIT and engineering schools all across America say that they could improve the fuel economy standards for the existing set of vehicles by 10 miles per gallon using existing technology, without compromising safety or comfort at all."
- "Although children are only 24 percent of the population, they’re 100 percent of our future and we cannot afford to provide any child with a substandard education."
More In Car
- "I definitely I prefer to sing in the car. I don’t sing in the shower, maybe its because that’s the one time I don’t need to talk to anyone so I should just shut up, otherwise I’m just, you know, jibber jabber."― Haley Reinhart
- "People spend so much time in their cars, and it’s a legal way to have fun by speeding a little bit or testing yourself a little bit, and you get to invest in your car. For some people, it becomes their baby."― Jordana Brewster
- "I admit to wasting my life messing around with fast cars and motorcycles."― Brock Yates