More From Ed Markey
- "Our nation’s security, economy, and place on the world stage depends on the success our educational system."
- "Although children are only 24 percent of the population, they’re 100 percent of our future and we cannot afford to provide any child with a substandard education."
- "The Brown decision promised that every child, regardless of the color of his or her skin, would have unequivocal access to quality education and an equal opportunity to pursue his/her dreams."
More In Technology
- "The system of nature, of which man is a part, tends to be self-balancing, self-adjusting, self-cleansing. Not so with technology."― E. F. Schumacher
- "We had to address information technology in the ways we had not before and give the agents the tools that they need to do their job more efficiently and more expeditiously."― Robert Mueller
- "What I’m trying to do is to at least raise a flag to the blinding light of technology."― Godfrey Reggio