More From Ed Markey
- "Scientists at MIT and engineering schools all across America say that they could improve the fuel economy standards for the existing set of vehicles by 10 miles per gallon using existing technology, without compromising safety or comfort at all."
- "Although children are only 24 percent of the population, they’re 100 percent of our future and we cannot afford to provide any child with a substandard education."
- "Education is not only a ladder of opportunity, but it is also an investment in our future."
More In Technology
- "Inventor: A person who makes an ingenious arrangement of wheels, levers and springs, and believes it civilization."― Ambrose Bierce
- "The recent fascination, I think, reflects the shift in approach by law enforcement officials to embrace technology as wholeheartedly as the rest of the world."― Jeffery Deaver
- "All the technology of our production was still pre-War. They were sort of ’38, ’39 and the War had been stable and so we were infinitely behind whatever had been going on in the United States for instance."― Gianni Agnelli