More From Ed Markey
- "The Brown decision promised that every child, regardless of the color of his or her skin, would have unequivocal access to quality education and an equal opportunity to pursue his/her dreams."
- "Education is not only a ladder of opportunity, but it is also an investment in our future."
- "The problem is, is that President Bush and the Republican leadership in the Congress have resisted attempts to increase dramatically our fuel economy standards over the last five years."
More In Technology
- "But, in each case, as a filmmaker who’s been given sizable budgets with which to work, I feel a responsibility to the audience to be shooting with the absolute highest quality technology that I can and make the film in a way that I want."― Christopher Nolan
- "I’m positive and I smile a lot, and I’m kind of a banana, but serious work just seems to find me, so I’m not going to argue with it."― Mireille Enos
- "What the public needs to understand is that these new technologies, especially in recombinant DNA technology, allow scientists to bypass biological boundaries altogether."― Jeremy Rifkin