More From Ed Markey
- "Education is not only a ladder of opportunity, but it is also an investment in our future."
- "Although children are only 24 percent of the population, they’re 100 percent of our future and we cannot afford to provide any child with a substandard education."
- "Scientists at MIT and engineering schools all across America say that they could improve the fuel economy standards for the existing set of vehicles by 10 miles per gallon using existing technology, without compromising safety or comfort at all."
More In Dreams
- "When we see the face of a child, we think of the future. We think of their dreams about what they might become, and what they might accomplish."― Desmond Tutu
- "People with disabilities have abilities too and that is what this course is all about – making sure those abilities blossom and shine so that all the dreams you have can come true."― Mary McAleese
- "My work is to reach people with ideas, hopes, dreams, encouragement, insight, and revelation. That’s what an actor wants to do."― John Astin