More From Ed Markey
- "Education is not only a ladder of opportunity, but it is also an investment in our future."
- "Although children are only 24 percent of the population, they’re 100 percent of our future and we cannot afford to provide any child with a substandard education."
- "The problem is, is that President Bush and the Republican leadership in the Congress have resisted attempts to increase dramatically our fuel economy standards over the last five years."
More In Dreams
- "Too many athletes are living in a tiny window. They have no vision for themselves – what they can be outside of football and what they can mean to a community. They just don’t know any better. My hopes and dreams are unlimited."― Junior Seau
- "The bad fortune of the good turns their faces up to heaven; the good fortune of the bad bows their heads down to the earth."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "I have been interested in dreams, really since I was a kid. I have always been fascinated by the idea that your mind, when you are asleep, can create a world in a dream and you are perceiving it as though it really existed."― Christopher Nolan