More From Ed Markey
- "Although children are only 24 percent of the population, they’re 100 percent of our future and we cannot afford to provide any child with a substandard education."
- "Education is not only a ladder of opportunity, but it is also an investment in our future."
- "Our nation’s security, economy, and place on the world stage depends on the success our educational system."
More In Technology
- "It’s impossible to move, to live, to operate at any level without leaving traces, bits, seemingly meaningless fragments of personal information."― William Gibson
- "I don’t particularly enjoy watching films in 3D because I think that a well-shot and well-projected film has a very three-dimensional quality to it, so I’m somewhat sceptical of the technology."― Christopher Nolan
- "Popstars really draws you in. It’s fascinating. It’s interesting to watch people thrown together in that kind of a situation. Even if the egos weren’t involved and they weren’t trying to be world famous. It’s the Real World, only better."― Scott Patterson