More From Ed Markey
- "Scientists at MIT and engineering schools all across America say that they could improve the fuel economy standards for the existing set of vehicles by 10 miles per gallon using existing technology, without compromising safety or comfort at all."
- "Although children are only 24 percent of the population, they’re 100 percent of our future and we cannot afford to provide any child with a substandard education."
- "You have to wait six months to purchase a fuel efficient automobile made from overseas."
More In Success
- "So we used to look for funny songs, and learn them and play them. And we used to play them in pubs."― Neil Innes
- "Instead of this confusion, we need the unifying force of an official language, English, which is the language of success in America."― Ernest Istook
- "Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit."― Conrad Hilton