More From Ed Markey
- "Education is not only a ladder of opportunity, but it is also an investment in our future."
- "The problem is, is that President Bush and the Republican leadership in the Congress have resisted attempts to increase dramatically our fuel economy standards over the last five years."
- "You have to wait six months to purchase a fuel efficient automobile made from overseas."
More In Success
- "Well the wedding in the words of the Archbishop of Canterbury was a fairy tale and there was a huge public impress, investment of goodwill, affection and indeed money in this Institution. It was a huge success at the time."― Anthony Holden
- "Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself."― Robert Collier
- "The best liar is he who makes the smallest amount of lying go the longest way."― Samuel Butler