More From Ed Gillespie
- "So I think that our foreign policy, the president’s strong and principled leadership when it comes to the war against terror and foreign policy is going to be an asset."
- "Politics swings like a pendulum."
- "But I think there was a sense amongst the House Republicans especially that we didn’t just want to be opposed to Bill Clinton; that we wanted to tell the country what we were for and to brand ourselves in a more positive manner."
More In Politics
- "I’m not the guy to ask about politics. I’m a gag writer."― David Mamet
- "It isn’t fate but fecklessness that has shoved Sarah Palin to the sidelines of national politics. The real tragedy is that she’s taken a lot of other serious Republican women with her."― Dee Dee Myers
- "To an intellectual who is adrift in politics, a theory is an aim; to a true politician his theory is a boundary."― Francis Parker Yockey