More From Ed Gillespie
- "But I think there was a sense amongst the House Republicans especially that we didn’t just want to be opposed to Bill Clinton; that we wanted to tell the country what we were for and to brand ourselves in a more positive manner."
- "Politics swings like a pendulum."
- "I accept people for who they are and love them. That doesn’t mean I have to agree or that I have to turn my back on the tenets of my faith and reject the tenets of my faith when it comes to homosexuality."
More In Politics
- "Talk of citizenship today is often thin and tinny. The word has a faintly old-fashioned feel to it when used in everyday conversation. When evoked in national politics, it’s usually accompanied by the shrill whine of a descending culture-war mortar."― Eric Liu
- "I have no child to inherit my properties. You, the people, are my only family, and to make you happy is the reason I do politics."― Park Geun-hye
- "Politics is organized hatred, that is unity."― John Jay Chapman