More From Earl Warren
- "All provisions of federal, state or local law requiring or permitting discrimination in public education must yield."
- "The most tragic paradox of our time is to be found in the failure of nation-states to recognize the imperatives of internationalism."
- "Many people consider the things government does for them to be social progress but they regard the things government does for others as socialism."
More In Education
- "Prejudices, it is well known, are most difficult to eradicate from the heart whose soil has never been loosened or fertilized by education; they grow firm there, firm as weeds among stones."― Charlotte Bronte
- "With the enactment of the bipartisan No Child Left Behind Act, we have taken an important step toward achieving federal education policies that will allow students to learn and achieve at the highest possible level."― Sue Kelly
- "It is only the ignorant who despise education."― Publilius Syrus