More From Earl Nightingale
- "Always keep that happy attitude. Pretend that you are holding a beautiful fragrant bouquet."
- "Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations."
- "Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored."
More In Success
- "It is not the language of painters but the language of nature which one should listen to, the feeling for the things themselves, for reality is more important than the feeling for pictures."― Vincent Van Gogh
- "A sign now of success with a certain audience when you do a short comedy piece, anywhere, is that it gets on YouTube and gets around. It’s always something you’re thinking about unconsciously."― Andy Samberg
- "Because after my first year I had a lot of success, took everybody by storm, came back the next year thought it was easy and didn’t have near the season I had the previous year. It was kind of a wake-up call. And so, life goes on."― Brett Favre