More From Earl Nightingale
- "We are at our very best, and we are happiest, when we are fully engaged in work we enjoy on the journey toward the goal we’ve established for ourselves. It gives meaning to our time off and comfort to our sleep. It makes everything else in life so wonderful, so worthwhile."
- "Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal."
- "Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations."
More In Courage
- "Until the day of his death, no man can be sure of his courage."― Jean Anouilh
- "Had we lived I should have had a tale to tell of the hardihood, endurance and courage of my companions which would have stirred the heart of every Englishman. These rough notes and our dead bodies must tell the tale."― Robert Falcon Scott
- "The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow."― Jim Hightower