More From E. O. Wilson
- "By any reasonable measure of achievement, the faith of the Enlightenment thinkers in science was justified."
- "I had in mind a message, although I hope it doesn’t intrude too badly, persuading Americans, and especially Southerners, of the critical importance of land and our vanishing natural environment and wildlife."
- "The education of women is the best way to save the environment."
More In Faith
- "Faith is the heroism of the intellect."― Charles Henry Parkhurst
- "I still have a belief and a faith that some great things are still going to happen in my career. If I didn’t believe that, it makes no sense for me to be out there, and on top of that, I know this is a period of time that God wants me to persevere through."― Michael Chang
- "Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood – we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we."― Jean Rostand