More From E. B. White
- "The terror of the atom age is not the violence of the new power but the speed of man’s adjustment to it, the speed of his acceptance."
- "Old age is a special problem for me because I’ve never been able to shed the mental image I have of myself – a lad of about 19."
- "Everything in life is somewhere else, and you get there in a car."
More In Dad
- "My dad was the biggest influence on my life because he was never boring."― Christian Bale
- "I’m not a religious person. My mom was of Jewish blood and my dad was Protestant."― Daniel Radcliffe
- "I mean, I look at my dad. He was twenty when he started having a family, and he was always the coolest dad. He did everything for his kids, and he never made us feel like he was pressured. I know that it must be a great feeling to be a guy like that."― Adam Sandler