More From E. B. White
- "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts."
- "Writing is hard work and bad for the health."
- "I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority."
More In Politics
- "I got this idea about being afraid to let go of something and being afraid of sinking into a state of almost anesthesia, where you have to trust other people. Just the paranoia of it all. And it seemed to suit the frenetic track. So I just wrote it out and, you know, said it."― Nick Rhodes
- "There are older men with younger women but you don’t see a lot of older women with younger men. There are some women who have been able to do it but not often."― Tori Amos
- "I really see myself continuing to design clothes, fragrances."― Kim Kardashian