More From Dwight D. Eisenhower
- "Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace."
- "The spirit of man is more important than mere physical strength, and the spiritual fiber of a nation than its wealth."
- "The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office."
More In War
- "The only defensible war is a war of defense."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "When you have put all your faith in man and continue to be disappointed, don’t you hope there is something out of there that is not of human element?"― Natalie Cole
- "In most communities it is illegal to cry “fire” in a crowded assembly. Should it not be considered serious international misconduct to manufacture a general war scare in an effort to achieve local political aims?"― Dwight D. Eisenhower