More From Dwight D. Eisenhower
- "Our real problem, then, is not our strength today; it is rather the vital necessity of action today to ensure our strength tomorrow."
- "The most terrible job in warfare is to be a second lieutenant leading a platoon when you are on the battlefield."
- "We seek peace, knowing that peace is the climate of freedom."
More In Strength
- "From this process has emerged a parallel process of translating traditional working and living values into a new political and economic power – a power increasingly based upon the strength of money and those material things money can purchase."― Alex Campbell
- "I admired in others the strength that I lacked myself."― Georg Brandes
- "I mean I’m not smarter than the market, but I can recognize a good tape and a bad tape. I recognize when it’s right and when it’s wrong and that’s what my strength is."― Jim Cramer