More From Duane Chapman
- "We believe that God is big enough to give every nationality their own religion, as he’s given them their own taste in food, in plants, in furniture, and housing. I think that each religion has their basic Christ-ish way to get to the Everlasting God."
- "In Hawaii, we have something called Ho’oponopono, where people come together to resolve crises and restore peace and balance."
- "I have the utmost respect and ‘aloha’ for black people – who have already suffered so much due to racial discrimination and acts of hatred."
More In Faith
- "In the spiritual body moreover, man appears such as he is with respect to love and faith, for everyone in the spiritual world is the effigy of his own love, not only as to the face and the body, but also as to the speech and the actions."― Emanuel Swedenborg
- "If you went to your closet today, would you pull out the same outfit you wore 10 or 15 years ago? You wear feelings and faith differently as well."― Amy Grant
- "Patience is passion tamed."― Lyman Abbott