More From Duane Chapman
- "In Hawaii, we have something called Ho’oponopono, where people come together to resolve crises and restore peace and balance."
- "Faith is the substance of hope – of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. So if you can hope for it and imagine it, and keep imagining and hoping and seeing yourself driving a new car, or seeing yourself getting that job, or seeing yourself excel, seeing yourself help that person – that is faith."
- "We believe that God is big enough to give every nationality their own religion, as he’s given them their own taste in food, in plants, in furniture, and housing. I think that each religion has their basic Christ-ish way to get to the Everlasting God."
More In Faith
- "We must not sit still and look for miracles; up and doing, and the Lord will be with thee. Prayer and pains, through faith in Christ Jesus, will do anything."― George Eliot
- "My daddy, Rev. A. D. King, my granddaddy, Martin Luther King, Senior – we are a family of faith, hope and love."― Alveda King
- "The best way is to say that as a Christian for me the essence of Christian faith is that you treat others as if you wish to be treated."― Mike Huckabee