More From Duane Chapman
- "I was in prison for a charge in Texas, murder one. Back in the ’70s in Texas, I was there. I heard the shot. I was in the car."
- "We believe that God is big enough to give every nationality their own religion, as he’s given them their own taste in food, in plants, in furniture, and housing. I think that each religion has their basic Christ-ish way to get to the Everlasting God."
- "I have the utmost respect and ‘aloha’ for black people – who have already suffered so much due to racial discrimination and acts of hatred."
More In Faith
- "My heart hath often been deeply afflicted under a feeling that the standard of pure righteousness is not lifted up to the people by us, as a society, in that clearness which it might have been, had we been as faithful as we ought to be to the teachings of Christ."― John Woolman
- "And in that I cannot send unto you all my businesses in writing, I despatch these present bearers fully informed in all things, to whom it may please you to give faith and credence in what they shall say unto you by word of mouth."― Owen Glendower
- "Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith but they are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the passion of Christ."― C. S. Lewis