More From Duane Chapman
- "Faith is the substance of hope – of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. So if you can hope for it and imagine it, and keep imagining and hoping and seeing yourself driving a new car, or seeing yourself getting that job, or seeing yourself excel, seeing yourself help that person – that is faith."
- "You can’t be afraid to put out a fire if you’re a fireman. You can’t be afraid to be a police officer and carry a gun if you’re afraid to get up and go out there. So you’ve got to put that fear to the side and go out in faith to overcome that."
- "In Hawaii, we have something called Ho’oponopono, where people come together to resolve crises and restore peace and balance."
More In Car
- "There was a time in my life when I thought I had everything – millions of dollars, mansions, cars, nice clothes, beautiful women, and every other materialistic thing you can imagine. Now I struggle for peace."― Richard Pryor
- "Car designers are just going to have to come up with an automobile that outlasts the payments."― Erma Bombeck
- "If they asked me, I did two shifts. I did sports, I did news, because I loved it."― Larry King